1) The Glory of the Cosmos: A Catholic Approach to the Natural World, edited with an introduction by Thomas Storck (contributions from various authors); Projected date of publication: end of September/early October
2) The Spirituality of the Premonstratensians in the Twelfth and Thirteenth Centuries, Fr. François Petit, O. Praem. (Translated from the French by Fr. Victor Szczurek, O. Praem.; New Foreword by Fr. Norbert Wood, O.Praem.) Projected date of publication: September 2020
François Petit's study of the spirituality of the medieval Premonstratensians (Norbertines), published in the aftermath of the Second World War, remains the definitive treatment of the early centuries of the order of canons founded by Norbert of Xanten in 1121. Petit's attention to the texts, community life, and devotional practice of this Order of Pramontra anticipates recent scholarship in emphasizing the nexus of theology and lived religious experience. It demonstrates both the grandeur of Philip of Harvengt and Adam Scot as spiritual authors and the distinctiveness they share with others in the Norbertine tradition. This English translation renders Petit's magisterial work, long out of print, accessible to a wide international audience.
3) De Oratione (Extracts from the Commentary on the Rule of St. Augustine & the Commentary on the Constitutions of the Order of Preachers) by Humbert of Romans (1200-1277); Translated from the Latin by Fr. Thomas Crean, O.P. (Will feature a new foreword...details to follow); Projected date of publication: September
4) Beatus Vir: Denis the Carthusian's Commentary on the Psalms, Volume 1 (Psalms 1-25); Translated by Andrew M. Greenwell; Projected date of publication: November/December 2020
5) This Perverse Generation, Book 4 of the Collected Works; Carol Jackson Robinson, originally published in 1949; Projected date of publication: November 2020
6) Thy Faith Hath Made Thee Whole, Book 5 - Collected Integrity articles from 1946-1956 (will feature all of her Integrity articles, book reviews, and editorials; featuring a new foreword). Details forthcoming...To be published late 2020. The following is an excerpt from the Editor's Note:
"This volume shows forth a relentless determination to see all of life in the light of eternity and Christ’s redemptive mission as continued through the Catholic Church. If she seems brazen at times, it is because of her total commitment to and conviction of the absolute truths of the Catholic Faith, which she refuses to lock away in a tidy corner of sentimental devotion without any connection with the realities of modern life."
7) An Embattled Mind: In Defense of St. Thomas, Foreword by Gregorio Montejo, Ph.D, Carol Jackson Robinson (Collected Wanderer articles, 1971-1987) (Kind permission has been granted for this publication), Projected date of publication: End of 2020
8) Ecclesiastes: The Book of Archbishop Robert Dwyer (A Selection of His Writings, Ed. by Albert J. Steiss), originally published in 1982 (Kind permission has been granted by the Archdiocese of Portland for this republication); Projected date of publication: End of 2020/Early 2021
Your shopping cart is empty!