More titles to follow (in no particular order)
1) Dominus Iluminatio Mea (Volume 2, Denis the Carthusian's Commentary on the Psalms, 26-50) translated by Andrew M. Greenwell
2) From the Depths of Hell I Saw Jesus on the Cross by Dom Simon Jubani (English translation from the French by Joseph Bamberg)
3) Thy Faith Hath Made Thee Whole, Book 5 - Collected Integrity articles from 1946-1956 (will feature all of her Integrity articles, book reviews, and editorials; featuring a new foreword). The following is an excerpt from the Editor's Note:
This volume shows forth a relentless determination to see all of life in the light of eternity and Christ’s redemptive mission as continued through the Catholic Church. If she seems brazen at times, it is because of her total commitment to and conviction of the absolute truths of the Catholic Faith, which she refuses to lock away in a tidy corner of sentimental devotion without any connection with the realities of modern life.
4) An Embattled Mind: In Defense of St. Thomas, Foreword by Gregorio Montejo, Ph.D, Carol Jackson Robinson (Collected Wanderer articles, 1971-1987) (Kind permission has been granted for this publication)
5) Are Canonizations Infallible? Edited by Peter Kwasniewski (Essays by Phillip Campbell, Fr Thomas Crean, Roberto de Mattei, William Matthew Diem, Christopher Ferrara, Msgr. Brunero Gherardini, Fr John Hunwicke, Peter Kwasniewski, John Lamont, Joseph Shaw, Fr. Jean-François Thomas, and José Antonio Ureta)
6) Monarchy: A Study of Louis XIV by Hilaire Belloc
7) The Flowering Hawthorn by Hugh Ross Williamson
8) The Church Speaks to the Modern World: The Social Teachings of Leo XIII, edited, annotated, and with an Introduction by Etienne Gilson; foreword by Thomas Storck
9) Christian Asceticism by Dom Anselm Stoltz, OSB; translated by Giles Gonacher OSB
10) Sant' Onofrio al Gianicolo: Journeying to a Citadel of Faith by John Paul Sonnen, KHS; foreword by Fr. Dana Christensen, KHS
11) English translation by Joseph Bamberg of Le Latin Immortel by Marie-Madeleine Martin (originally published in 1966)
Your shopping cart is empty!